Other than that, it was a relatively productive week. We have now finished the roof, save from attaching the edging trims:
In the above picture, Emma is attaching the inner edging board, and we then covered the top in plywood. This section of roof is cantilevered out, so it doesnt need to be insulated, so we used plywood to save using up another 2 insulation boards which would have cost us nearly £100!
Here's the EPDM laid out, ready to be stuck down:That was Sunday and Monday taken care of, Tuesday Emma worked so I did some shopping, Wednesday I found out the bike had been taken so I was in no mood to do anything, and then Thursday Friday and Sunday we set to work on the interior walls:
That's looking from the living/dining room at the dressing room. This wall has studs at 400mm centres rather than the 600mm we've used elsewhere, as we're going to be hanging our tv on this wall. Later we also did part of the bedroom wall, up to the point where we had to stop because we couldnt (and still cant) decide whether to go for a sliding door into our bedroom or not.
From the living/dining room (here you can also see the side wall to the bathroom which will form the back wall of the airing cupboard):