Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Quick progress update. After Friday:
After Saturday: And after Monday:

We didnt do anything on Sunday because we were at Emma's parents for Easter.
We have also made some progress on the lock fitting, and drilled holes in our stone for mounting the threaded bar, and also strengthened the OSB on the wall where the stone is to be mounted by attaching a piece of plywood behind it. We chose a place right near the edges of two bits of OSB, so the plywood to the back will hold it all together more securely.
More battening and meshing to be done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment