Friday, 30 October 2009

See those green bits - that's Sunday's weather that is! And gale force winds with it too!

So no roofing to be done on Sunday, fairly obviously, unless the forecast changes of course. The focus is now on Saturday, to get as much of the actual roof structure installed as possible. Starting early and finishing in the dark, we should be able to get the main roof deck with the long span Finnjoists done. The vapour control layer will act as weatherproofing, and we'll just have to wait for another dry day to fit the insulation and EPDM.

No comments:

Post a Comment