Monday, 21 June 2010

Tried posting with my new phone, but it didnt like it. The USB connection to my computer didnt work, so I cant upload the photos I took either!

But anyway, we got the heat pump into position on a plinth we made up with compacted earth and gravel and then two enormous paving slabs!

We 95% finished the 1st fix electrics, just the earthing of the plumbing, fuse box, and tails to the meter box to do.

Emma started the insulation, doing most of the dressing room before we ran out of what we had on site. She should be back on site now doing some more.

The guy from Ecovision arrived at 8.30 to plumb up the cylinder and all its gubbins.

A successful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment