Friday 23 July 2010

Pictures of bathroom stuff:

Square counter-top basin: Flip-top chrome waste to go with the basin:
I also took pictures of our cool tap, bath, shower mixer and other things but it was a bit dark and none of them came out particularly well so I'll re-take them at the weekend. This unit came flat-packed:

So I busted out the screwdriver and an hour or so later it looked like this:


I'm quite impressed with it actually, but bearing in mind how much this thing was, so I should be - £350 for what is, essentially, a cupboard!! Mind you, we got it on the last day of Bathstore's sale so we paid a lot less than that, and I'm hoping we can claim vat back on it aswell*, but it's still the most expensive thing in our bathroom!

* although technically it's a piece of 'bathroom furniture', which is excluded - but I'm going to ring the helpline and ask for clarification because as far as I'm concerned it's an integral part of the washbasin and cant be removed separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment