Thursday, 19 August 2010

I finished the plasterboard around the kitchen window reveals last night, before realising I'd forgotten to run the sealant around the windows first - so I had to take it all off, do the sealant and put it all back on again. I also made a start on the bathroom windows using what was left of the two boards we used for the ceiling. The other moisture proof boards are right at the bottom of the pile, so we'll have to do the rest of the bathroom last.
Our roof trims have been ordered, our weedkiller has turned up, tonight I will buy our other internal door from Wickes in Swindon, and some more plasterboard screws and scrim tape.
We also have to pay the initial interest on our last stage mortgage payment, so I'm about to write a cheque for 35 pence!

No comments:

Post a Comment