Monday, 20 September 2010

1st fix finished:


All backboxes installed, and wires neatly tucked inside them, ready for plastering. We had three plasterers round on Saturday, one was more expensive than Paul, one was cheaper, one hasnt got back to us yet.
We also installed the datestone, and added the insulation behind it, and resinstated the plasterboard panel in the loft:



Then on Sunday we finished off the service trench, digging out the final bit we couldnt reach with the digger and breaking up all the cement slurry which Paul had tipped into it.
This week we have to continue filling the cracks in the render, and finish the plasterboard in the bathroom so we can choose a plasterer and get them in to to their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment