Wednesday 11 May 2011

The demolition is going better than expected. Now I've got the technique sorted I'm flying through it. Hoping to have Andy to help one evening this week, and with the scaffolding going up tomorrow I'm hoping I can actually do ALL the demolition before Monday, thus saving us £900. A further benefit is that the Tyvek and first layer of battens are basically untouched, meaning we should save another large chunk of money from the £1700 quoted to do 'felt and cross battens', as two thirds of that work is not necessary. Things are looking good at this stage.

Last night I put up the final Aquapanel board in the bathroom, which was behind the plug socket we were waiting on our electrician to move for us. We can finish the tiling in the bathroom now (if we didnt have more important things to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment